This coleslaw is super simple, crazy versatile, and so good I could eat the whole bowl by itself. Serve it on our Spicy Fish Tacos, as a side with poultry or as a kick-ass sandwich condiment.
- 1 pound cabbage (about 1/2 medium head), thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light sour cream
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
Toss together the cabbage, onion and garlic in a big bowl. Season liberally with salt and pepper and mix well. Add the vinegar, sour cream, oil and coriander, and toss thoroughly until all is coated evenly. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper.