You know we keep you nourished and calm during busy weeknights with Nourish Weekly Menus. Now we’ve put together an extra special bundle to help you not just survive … but thrive … throughout the holidays. Keep from putting on pounds (and even lose some!), while feeling more peaceful and present during both the lead-up and the big day.
“I’m going to look forward to the holiday season from now on instead of loathing it.!!!!”
This special Holiday Surthrival Kit includes:
2 full color e-cookbooks
- The Feasts: 8 menus (100 page, 40+ recipes) to choose from for the “big days.
- The “Other” Meals: 12 specially-themed menus (50 pages, 30+ recipes) for breakfast with company, lunch crowds and easy family dinners
“When I told my husband all these were Nourish Network recipes he said, ‘shocking.’ So we are winning him over one recipe at a time.”
5 step e-book guide on getting prepared
- Make-ahead strategies and how-to
- Crafting your personal plan in 15 minutes
- 6 strategies and tips that will cut your time in the kitchen by half and dramatically reduce the amount of wasted food in your fridge
- 10-day countdown guide with day-by-day checklists
- Meal charts so you’re prepared for every meal, breakfast to dinner
- Calendar-view timeline to keep you organized and calm
“The meal grid has helped the most… it allowed me to have everything needed for all my meals…. not just the feast, but the before and leftover meals as well.”
8 weeks of quick e-mail tips to keep you grounded and on-track
- Helpful (and encouraging … who doesn’t need their hand held during the holidays?) advice on what to prep when
- Realistic tips on how not to overindulge (while still feeling indulgent)
- Little actions to keep you centered
It’s everything you need to get from Thanksgiving to the New Year with minimal stress, maximum enjoyment … for yourself and your family. Trust me, this one gift you don’t need to feel guilty about getting for yourself. Your family will thank you for it!
“I’ve been cooking Thanksgiving meals for 8 years now and this is the first Thanksgiving we have actually finished or made freezer meals out of all and I mean 100% of our leftovers. THANK YOU!!!!”