I just felt compelled to write and thank you for devising such an innovative, simple, efficient, delicious and (of course) nutritious meal plan for a busy mom!
I love having healthy meals lined up for the week so I don’t have to read through tons of cookbooks trying to make a weekly menu. The best part is that
your recipes and structure give me more time with my family and make me feel like super-mom in the process.
TONS of kuddos to you for the great idea, beautiful layout and amazing recipes!! I am SO hooked! ~Cindy
BROWSE OUR LIBRARY OF MENUS
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
What’s So Great About Nourish Weekly Menus?
Do You Have Loads of Free Time, an Unlimited Budget and a Family Willing to Try Anything?
Then you probably don’t need Nourish Weekly Menus. If you’re like me, though–tight on time and money, but unwilling to compromise when it comes to the food I feed my family–then keep reading.
“It was great to have easy recipes I could trust during the week to get good food on the table fast!”
The Time vs. Money vs. “Nourish Factor”
Here’s the conundrum I run across … sound familiar?
- Homemade ingredients save me money and make me feel like Wonder Woman, but they take too much time to be realistic in my life
- Quick convenience meals save me time, but cost too much money, and are uninspiring enough taste-wise to leave me wanting more
- Fast food may save me time and money, but it costs me big when it comes to my peace of mind and the health of my family
None of these gives me what I need.
- Nourish Weekly Menus solves this equation, saving you time (most meals are on the table in 40 minutes or less) and saving you money (you’re better prepared, which means less waste and fewer random buys at the grocery store), while scoring huge the “Nourish Factor” (all our meals center on seasonal produce and whole grains, with sustainably-source meat and fish playing a supporting role).
The end result is a stress-free week where you can feel GREAT about what you serve your family.
“It was really fun to see what was on the menu each week. Once the shopping was done, the stress off my shoulders. The meals are fantastic, delicious and easy to make! Thank you!”
WHAT YOU GET
A Weekly Menu Chart
Print out our gorgeous menu chart and pin it on the fridge to get the whole family drooling.
You go shopping (we provide the list!). We even note items that you probably have in your pantry (or, IMO, you should), so you don’t overbuy.
Most of our meals are on the table in 40 minutes or less, and all feature seasonal produce and whole grains, rounded out with sustainably-sourced meat and seafood.
At-a-Glance Menu Map
A step-by-step guide (Put water on to boil. While water is boiling, chop onions. Etc.) for stress-free evenings.